The ACT ( American College Test ) is a standardized test that is largely acknowledged by colleges and universities across the United States of America.
ACT test preparation at Proper Choice Training Institute is over 12-14 sessions of 2 hours each followed by series of MOCK tests and its review until the upcoming exam.
Advantages of ACT Preparation at Proper Choice Training Institute:
- Course begins with a diagnostic test, which evaluate student’s strengths and weaknesses and accordingly sessions are planned.
- We follow systematic training schedule that include weekly tests and its reviews
- On completion of sessions, we conduct timed MOCK tests and give feedback to the students and parents to monitor their progress.
- With our shortcuts and time saving strategies, we guarantee score enhancement.
- We conduct One-on-One training to ensure plenty of attention.
The ACT is a standardized test that is largely acknowledged by colleges and universities across the United States of America. The test is designed to evaluate students in four main areas, namely- English, Mathematics, Reading and Scientific Reasoning; furthermore, there’s an optional 30 minutes Essay. All questions are set in the Multiple Choice format. The four sections on the test are scored individually on a scale of 1-36; the actual score is an average of all four sections. As the ACT’s popularity has grown, it can be a great substitute for the students interested in an alternative to the SAT Reasoning test.
The table below shows a comprehensive structure of the ACT Exam and number of questions per section and timings.
Number of Questions
215 questions + 1 Essay
3 Hours, 25 Minutes