Advance Placement (AP) is an entrance test conducted by College Board for students aiming to pursue their higher education in United States, Canada and other International Educational Institutes. The test offers college level curricula and examinations to high school students which tests their ability to perform at college level.
All AP exams consistof Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) along with a Free Response section in either Essay or Problem solving format. The score for each AP test ranges from 1-5. The tests are generally 2-3 hours long along with a break.
Proper Choice Training Institute offers one-on-one training for the following subjects:
AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
AP Physics 1
AP Physics 2
AP Physics C
AP Environment Science
- 1. The course is over 8 to 10 sessions with each being 2 hours long.
- 2. The course begins with a diagnostic test which evaluates each student’s strengths and weaknesses; thereby allowing our trainers to help the students overcome their weak spot and get them to optimal score.
- 3. Fully customized study plan to help each student convert his or her weaknesses into strengths
- 4. After each session homework is given on the topics discussed in class and review of it is done in the next session.
- 5. We conduct full length timed MOCK tests and provide feedback to the students on their performances to monitor their progress
- 6. We guarantee score enhancement as our trainers are specialized in test preparations