GRE ( GRADUATE RECORD EXAM )
The GRE is a standardized computer based test conducted by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) for admissions in most of the non-business and business schools in USA and Europe.
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is a standardized computer based test conducted by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) for admissions in most of the non-business and business schools in USA and Europe. This test assesses the potential of applicants for pursuing advanced studies. It has three main components: Analytical Writing, Quantitative reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning.
Though you may think that it is basic math and English, the pattern of the exam and its method of assessment leaves even the best of students hard pressed to attempt it without seeking aid; by considering this need, Proper Choice Training Institute offers right guidance and comprehensive support for the GRE test takers by not only teaching but also mentoring each student until test date. We know that each aspirant has a different level of subject knowledge; thus, we have designed course material in such a way that it clears the concept of every individual from the basic to the advance levels. We wish to aid our students become all they wish to be and thus we are here to facilitate in the matter.
- Customized program with over 70 hours of exclusive Training
- Course begin with diagnostic test which assesses the students ability and accordingly sessions are planned
- 10 Quantitative and 10 Verbal sessions of 2 hours
- Flexible timings which suits to the working professionals and students
- Small batch, which allows lots of personal attention to individuals
- Regular homework and their reviews
- Personal attention to individual students to Maximize their score
- On completion of the classroom training, we will conduct 5 full length computer based mock tests and their reviews.
Quantitative and Verbal reasoning each are scored in the range of 130 to 170 and together add up to a range of 260 to 340; the Analytical Writing score ranges from 0 to 6 points. The test is about 3 hours and 45 Minutes long.