SAT SUBJECTS PREPARATION
SAT SUBJECT OVERVIEW
art from the general SAT exam, most universities expect students to take 2 or 3 subject SAT tests which complements the students profile.
The Subject SAT test assesses students ability in specific subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History etc. The Subject tests are administered on the same date as general SAT and at the same centers. While choosing the subjects for the test you should consider your Strength, Area of Interest, as well as the particular Major you are applying for.
Each test is about an hour and consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs); the score per test is on a scale of 200-800.
Proper Choice Training Institute offers following Subject SAT Test :
- Mathematics Level 1
- Mathematics Level 2
SAT Subject Test Preparation at Proper Choice begin with a DIAGNOSTIC TEST which evaluates student’s strength and weaknesses; thus, it will allow us to work for better score
- 30 Hours( Per Subject) of Training focusing on in depth coverage of test syllabus with Techniques, Tricks and Time Management strategies
- MOCK Tests and reviews which help students to understand Test pattern and variety of questions in detail
- Fully customized study plan to help students’ to transfer their weaknesses in to strengths
- Small Group ( 3-4 Students) and Private Training to ensure personal attention
- We Guarantee score enhancement as our Instructors are specialized in Test Preparation