SAT II PREPARATION
Apart from the general SAT exam, most universities usually expect students to take 2 or 3 subject SAT tests which complements the students profile.
The Subject SAT test assesses students ability in specific subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History etc. The Subject tests are administered on the same date as general SAT and at the same centers. While choosing the subjects for the test you should consider your Strength, Area of Interest, as well as the particular Major you are applying for.
Each test is about an hour and consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs); the score per test is on a scale of 200-800.
Proper Choice Training Institute offers one-on-one training for the following subjects:
- Mathematics Level 1
- Mathematics Level 2
- Environmental studies
- The course is over 8 to 10 sessions, each 2 hours long.
- The course begins with a diagnostic test which evaluates student’s strengths and weaknesses; thus it will allow our trainers to work with students for the betterment of their scores.
- Fully customized study plan to help each student convert his or her weaknesses into strengths.
- After each session, homework will be given on the topics discussed in class and review of it will be done in next session.
- We conduct full length timed MOCK tests and provide feedback to the students on their performances to monitor their progress.
- We guarantee score enhancement as our trainers are specialized in test preparations